-->

Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken

Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken
Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken | Epic Demo

I love chicken parmesan so much that I have put together some recipes and can't pick a favorite. Here's a recipe of chicken parmesan I return again and again. Crispy Parmesan Chicken Bake crispy crunchy coating has with tender chicken breast juicy inside. Nobody would ever believe that this is baked and not fried!

Perfect to enjoy alone or in a chicken sandwich!

This is one of my mom's recipe ... and he, without a doubt, the best cook I know!  The best thing about my mom's recipe is that they always lighten but you would never know that the taste of it!

I'm not going to lie, I love the fried chicken in any shape or form!  Seasoned crispy crunchy coating with juicy chicken inside. As much as I love fried chicken, not my waist so I don't eat it very often.  That means I have to find an alternative.

I want crisp, I want a crisis and I want a juicy chicken is soft and crunchy Oven baked chicken Parmesan fits the bill perfectly!


Ingredients
  • 6 chicken breast part
  • 3 eggs, beaten
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
  • 1 cup cornflakes crumbs
  • 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
  • 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
  • 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper


Instructions
  • Preheat the oven to 375 degrees f.
  • Pound chicken breast 1/2 inches in thickness.
  • Beat the eggs and set aside. In a separate shallow dish, combine flour, pepper, and salt.
  • In the second dish combine the Panko bread crumbs, cornflakes crumbs, parmesan, parsley, and garlic powder.
  • Dip chicken in flour first and then the egg and finally in breadcrumbs mixture pressing crumbs to follow.
  • Place in a pan sprayed with cooking spray. Spray the side part over chicken with cooking spray.
  • Bake at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.


Recipe note
  • Calories including the use of 2/3 of a mixture of crumbs as I have always been a bit of a rest.
  • Nutrition information given is an estimate and will vary based on how to cook and the brand of the materials used.


I usually use a spritz of olive oil to spray over the chicken before baking (cooking spray but any will do).  Because I love having to spritz of olive oil, I used the olive oil Sprayer which I fill with oil on its own.  It is suitable for this chicken parmesan, for greasing the Pan and even for spritzing on salads have a light dressing.

We are happy to serve it with rice and veggies or even on a bun topped with lettuce, tomatoes and onions for chicken lightened up the sandwich better than the deep fried version I had!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel